1) When and where did you meet?
We met in Dirac Library this Wednesday.
2) What did you discuss?
We agreed on a concept for the game and started writing the characters and started designing the arcade that would serve as the game's primary location. We also brainstormed the challenges that the player would have to undertake in order to bring the arcade back online.
3) Did you take notes? Why? Why not?
Yes we did, we all started jotting down what we discussed to ensure we would not forget it.
4) Did you transfer the contents of the discuss to the computer?
Yes, I digitized my notes afterwards.
5) Did you discuss the game document?
While we didn't discuss the game document specifically, but the concepts we brought up will be implemented in it.
6) Did you pick a team leader. Why? Who is it?
We have not ascertained a leader, but we did pick the concept I pitched almost unanimously. If that puts me in charge, then I guess I am. But we have all split up our duties rather evenly amongst us.
7) Please describe briefly some initial ideas regarding the game you plan on developing.
The game will follow a little girl who's trying to restore an old arcade she's trapped inside in order to escape. She will be assisted by a cute little AI companion who can move between electrical objects, including the actual arcade machines.
8) State on your blog the contributions you, the individual, made towards the team game in the last week.
-I pitched the concept for the game, which everyone accepted unanimously with great enthusiasm.
-I started designing the floor plan for the arcade.
-I helped brainstorm the ideas for games to recreate in the arcade, as well as the physical challenges Beth (our player character) will have to overcome.